Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
Flux vector splitting and Runge-Kutta methods for the Euler equations
KeywordsCentral Difference Upwind Scheme Artificial Viscosity Upwind Difference Shock Profile
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Jameson, W. Schmidt, E. Turkel, AIAA paper 81-1259, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.B. Van Leer, Lecture Notes in Physics 170, 507, 1982.Google Scholar
- 4.G.D. Van Albada, B. Van Leer, W.W. Roberts Jr., Astron. Astrophy. 108, 76, 1982.Google Scholar
- 5.E. Turkel, Acceleration to a Steady State for the Euler Euqations, to appear INRIA Workshop on Numerical Methods for the Euler Equations for Compressible Flows.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Lerat, C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris, t. 288, 1979.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Jameson, J. Appl. Mech. 50, 1052, 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985