A flame approach to unsteady combustion phenomena with application to a flame interacting with a cold wall
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
KeywordsRiemann Problem Cold Wall Elementary Wave Steady Wave Oxygen Uptake Kinetic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.H. M. Glaz and T. P. Liu, The Asymptotic Analysis of Wave Interactions and Numerical Calculations of Transonic Nozzle Flow, to appear.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Glimm, Comm. Pure. Appl. Math., 18, 697 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.G. A. Sod, J. Fluid Mech., 83, 785 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.—, SAE Paper No. 800288 (1980).Google Scholar
- 11.—, SAE Paper No. 820041 (1982).Google Scholar
- 12.—, A Random Choice Method with Application to Reaction Diffusion Systems in Combustion, Int. J. Comp. Math. with Appl., to appear Dec., 1983.Google Scholar
- 13.—, Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, New York (1984).Google Scholar
- 14.—, A Flame Dictionary Approach to Unsteady Combustion Phenomena: to appear.Google Scholar
- 15.—, A Numerical Study of Oxygen Diffusion in a Spherical Cell with the Michaelis-Menten Oxygen Uptake Kinetics, J. Math. Bio., to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985