Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
Algorithms for direct numerical simulation of shear-periodic turbulence
KeywordsDirect Numerical Simulation Fourier Mode Turbulent Shear Flow Fixed Coordinate System Innermost Loop
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [ 1 ]U. Schumann & G.S.Patterson, Jr.: Numerical Study of Pressure and Velocity Fluctuations in Nearly Isotropic Turbulence. J. Fluid Mech. 88 (1978) 685–709.Google Scholar
- [ 2 ]R.M. Kerr: Higher Order Derivative Correlation of Velocity and Temperature in Isotropic and Sheared Numerical Turbulence. 4th Symp. Turbulent Shear Flows, Sept. 12–14, 83, Karlsruhe, 14.9–12.Google Scholar
- [ 3 ]R.S. Rogallo: Numerical experiments in homogeneous turbulence. NASA Technical Memorandum 81315 (1981).Google Scholar
- [ 4 ]F. Baron:Macro-Simulation Tridimensionelle d'ecoulements turbulents cisailles. These de Docteur-Ingenieur, Univ. Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6 (1982).Google Scholar
- [ 5 ]H. Schmidt et al.: Three dimensional direct and vectorized elliptic solvers for various boundary conditions.DFVLR-Mitteilung, to appear (1984).Google Scholar
- [ 6 ]U. Schumann: Generation of random periodic velocity and temperature fields with prescribed correlation spectra. DFVLR-IB-553-6/84 (1984).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985