Numerical computation of 3-D fire-induced flows and smoke coagulation
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
KeywordsLarge Eddy Simulation Boussinesq Equation Volumetric Heat Source Wood Crib Marker Particle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rehm, R. G. and Baum, H. R., NBS J. Res. 83, p. 297 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.Baum, H. R., and Rehm, R. G., 8th International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- 4.Lewis, J. and Rehm, R. G., NBS J. Res. 85, p. 367 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.Baum, H. R. and Rehm, R. G., SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput., in press.Google Scholar
- 7.Rehm, R. G., Baum, H. R., Barnett, P. D. and Corley, D. M., submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- 8.Baum, H. R., Rehm, R. G. and Mulholland, G. W., 19th International Symposium on Combustion, The Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, p. 921 (1982).Google Scholar
- 10.Baum, H. R., Rehm, R. G., and Mulholland, G. W., Luck, H. (Ed.), 8th International Symposium on Problems of Automatic Detection, University Duisberg, Duisberg, Germany, p. 259 (1982).Google Scholar
- 11.Baum, H. R. and Rehm, R. G., to appear in Combustion Science and Technology.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985