Analysis of separated flow in a pipe orifice using unsteady Navier-Stokes equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
KeywordsUnsteady Flow Separation Bubble Grid Distribution Orifice Plate Vorticity Contour
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alvi, S.H., Sridharon, K. and Lakshmana Rao, N.S., , J. of Fluids Engr., Vol. 100, pp 299–306.Google Scholar
- Davis, R.T., , VKI Lecture Notes, Springer-Verlag, New York, pp 1–44.Google Scholar
- Ghia, K.N., Osswald, G.A. and Ghia, U., , Second Symposium on Numerical and Physical Aspects of Aerodynamic Flows, Long Beach, CA.Google Scholar
- Greenspan, D., , Int'l J. for Num. Methods in Engr., Vol. 6, pp 489–496.Google Scholar
- Mattingly, G.E., , Private Communications.Google Scholar
- Mattingly, G.E. and Davis R.W., , ASME Paper No. 77-WA/FE-13.Google Scholar
- Nigro, F.E.B., Strong, A.B. and Alpay, S.A. , J. of Fluids Engr., Vol. 100, pp 467–472.Google Scholar
- Osswald, G.A. and Ghia, K.N., , Multigrid Methods, NASA CP-2202.Google Scholar
- Osswald, G.A. Ghia, K.N. and Ghia, U., , AIAA Paper No. 84-1854.Google Scholar
- Sridhar, K.P. and Davis, R.T., , Computers in Flow Predictions and Fluid Dynamics Measurements, Editor: K.N. Ghia et al., ASME Publication.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985