A two-grid method for fluid dynamic problems with disparate time scales
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
KeywordsCoarse Grid Truncation Error Fine Grid Drive Cavity Fluid Dynamic Computation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. Israeli and M. Ungarish, IC7NMFD, Stanford, 1980. Lecture Notes in Physics 141, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Israeli and P. Bar-Yoseph, Fifth GAMM Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics, Rome, October, 1983.Google Scholar
- 4.P. Bar-Yoseph and M. Israeli, “The Asymptotic Finite Element Method for Boundary Value Problems, Recent Advances in Numerical Methods in Fluids, Volume V (C. Taylor, ed.) Pentech Press 1984.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Brandt, in “Multigrid Methods” (V. Hackbush and U. Trottenberg, eds.) Springer-Verlag, 1981, 220–312.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Karlsson and L. Fuchs, in “Numerical Methods in Laminar and Turbulent Flow (C. Taylor, J. A. Johnson, W. R. Smith, eds.) Pineridge Press 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985