Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
Generation of fully adaptive and/or orthogonal grids
KeywordsAdaptive Grid Total Velocity Orthogonal Trajectory Viscous Compressible Flow Adaptive Coordinate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dwyer, H. A., Smooke, M. D., and Kee, R. J., “Adaptive Gridding for Finite Difference Solutions to Heat and Mass Transfer Problems,” Numerical Grid Generation, Ed. J. F. Thompson, 1973, North-Holland Pub., New York.Google Scholar
- 2.Brackbill, J. U. and Saltzman, “Adaptive Zoning for a Singular Problem in Two Dimensions,” Los Alamos Scientific Labs, LA-UR-81-405, Los Alamos, NM, 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Peyret, R. and Viviand, H., “Computation of Viscous Compressible Flows Based on the Navier-Stokes Equations,” AGARD-AG-212, 1975.Google Scholar
- 5.Dwyer, H. A., “Grid Adaption for Problems with Separation, Cell Reynolds Number, Shock-Boundary Layer Interaction and Accuracy,” to appear in AIAA Journal, 1984.Google Scholar
- 6.Stega, J., private communication.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985