Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
Numerical calculation of complex shock reflections in gases
KeywordsBlast Wave Incident Shock Incident Shock Wave Mach Stem Mach Reflection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Berger, M. and Colella, P. “Local Adaptive Mesh Refinement for Shock Hydrodynamics”, forthcoming.Google Scholar
- 2.Berger, M., Colella, P., and Glaz, H.M., “Wave Bifurcations for Self-Similar Two-Dimensional Shocked Flows”, forthcoming.Google Scholar
- 3.Colella, P. and Glaz, H.M., “Efficient Solution Algorithms for the Riemann Problem for Real Gases”, J. Comput. Phys., in press.Google Scholar
- 4.Colella, P., Ferguson, R., Glaz, H.M., and Kuhl, A., “Reflection of a Spherical, HE Driven Blast Wave from a Plane Surface”, forthcoming.Google Scholar
- 5.Glaz, H.M., Colella, P., Glass, U., and Deschambault, R., “A Numerical Study of Oblique Shock Wave Reflections, with Experimental Comparisons”, submitted for publication.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985