Finite element methods for solving the Navier-Stokes equations for compressible unsteady flows
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
KeywordsComputational Fluid Dynamics Implicit Scheme Alternate Direction Method Gear Type NACA0012 Airfoil
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.W. MAC CORMACK, A Numerical Method for Solving the Equations of Compressible Viscous Flow, AIAA J., Vol. 20, (1982), 9, pp. 1275–1281.Google Scholar
- R.M. BEAM, R.F. WARMING, An Implicit Factored Scheme for the Compressible Navier-Stokes Equations, AIAA J., Vol. 16, (1978), pp. 393–402.Google Scholar
- R. PEYRET, H. VIVIAND, Computation of Viscous Compressible Flows Based on the Navier-Stokes Equations, AGARD-AG-212, 1975.Google Scholar
- R. PEYRET, T.D. TAYLOR, Computational Methods for Fluid Flow, Springer-NewYork, 1982.Google Scholar
- M.O. BRISTEAU, R. GLOWINSKI, B. MANTEL, J. PERIAUX, P. PERRIER, Numerical Methods for the time dependent compressible Navier-Stokes equations, Computing Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering, R. Glowinski, J.L. Lions eds., North-Holland (to appear).Google Scholar
- R. GLOWINSKI, B. MANTEL, J. PERIAUX, Numerical Solution of the Time Dependent Navier-Stokes Equations for Incompressible Viscous Fluids by Finite Element and Alternating Direction Methods, in Numerical Methods in Aeronautical Fluid Dynamics, P.L. Roe ed., Academic Press, London, 1982, pp. 309–336.Google Scholar
- M.O. BRISTEAU, R. GLOWINSKI, B. DIMOYAT, J. PERIAUX, P. PERRIER, O. PIRONNEAU, Finite Element Methods for the Compressible Navier-Stokes equations, in Proceedings of the AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, Danvers July 13–15, 1983, AIAA paper 83-1890.Google Scholar
- J. GOUSSEBAILE, G. LABADIE, F. HECHT, L. REINHART, Finite Element Solution of the Shallow Waters Equations, by a quasi direct decomposition procedure, Numerical Methods in Fluids (to appear).Google Scholar
- R. GLOWINSKI, O. PIRONNEAU, On numerical methods for the Stokes problem, in Energy Methods in Finite Element Analysis, R. Glowinski, E.Y. Rodin, O.C. Zienkiewicz eds. Wiley, Chichester, 1979, pp. 243–264.Google Scholar
- R. GLOWINSKI, Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Variational Problems, Springer, New-York, 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985