Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 218)
An adaptive multigrid method for the euler equations
KeywordsEuler Equation Coarse Grid Fine Grid Transonic Flow Local Truncation Error
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Berger and A. Jameson, “Automatic Adaptive Grid Refinement for the Euler Equations”, NYU Report No. DOE/ER/03077-202, October, 1983. To appear in AIAA Journal.Google Scholar
- J. Saltzman and J. Brackbill, “Applications and Generalizations of Variational Methods for Generating Adaptive Meshes”, in Numerical Grid Generation, J. Thompson, ed., North-Holland, 1982.Google Scholar
- W. Usab, Jr. and E. Murman, “Embedded Mesh Solutions of the Euler Equation Using a Multiple-grid Method”, AIAA Paper 83-1946-CP. Presented at the 6th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, Danvers, Mass. July 1983.Google Scholar
- P. Collela and H. Glaz, “Numerical Computation of Complex Shock Reflections in Gases”. These proceedings.Google Scholar
- W. Hackbusch, “On The Mufti-Grid Method Applied to Difference Equations,” Computing, 20 (1978), 291–306.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985