High field I–V characteristics of orthorhombic TaS3
The do I–V characteristics of orthorhombic TaS3 have been measured up to the field as high as 7000 V/cm inn the temperature range of 77 K – 300 K. Some new features have been revealed. The results support the single-particle excitation picture of transport in quasi-lD conductors.
KeywordsCarrier Concentration Weak Field Peierls Transition Room Temperature Resistance Nonuniform Current Distribution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Bardeen, Highly Conducting One-dimensional Solids, edited by J.T.Devreese, R.Evrard and V.E.van Doren (London: Plenum Press, 1980) p.374.Google Scholar
- 2.H.Salva, Z.Z.Nang, P.Monceau and M.Renard, Phil. Mag.,B49, 385 (1984) and references therein.Google Scholar
- 3.P.Monceau, J.Richard and M.Renard, Phys. Rev., B25, 931 (1982) and J.Richard, P.Monceau and M.Renard, Phys. Rev., B25, 948 (1982) and references therein.Google Scholar
- 4.Duan Hong-min and et al, to be published.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang Dian-lip, Solid State Commun. 48, 369 (1983)Google Scholar
- 5.aZhang Dian-lip, Acts, Physica Sinica, 33, 779 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.C.Roucau, J. Phys., Paris, 44, C3–1725 (1984).Google Scholar