Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 217)
Microscopic theory of interaction of CDW with impurities
KeywordsEffective Potential Magnetic Impurity Impurity Potential Single Impurity Josephson Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).See e.g. the papers by J. Bardeen, D. Fischer, R.A. Klemm P.B. Littlewood, L. Sneddon in the present volume.Google Scholar
- (2).See e.g. the papers by L.P. Gorkov, K. Maki and N.P. Ong in the present volume.Google Scholar
- (3).J. Bardeen and J.R. Tucker in the present volume.Google Scholar
- (4).B. Horovitz in the present volume.Google Scholar
- (5).P. Monceau, J. Richard and J. Rerard, Phys. Rev. B25, 931 (1982) and G. Grüner, A. Zawadowski and P.M. Chaikin, Phys. Rev. Lett. 46, 511 (1981)Google Scholar
- (6).See e.g. P.A. Lee and T.M. Rice, Phys. Rev. B19, 3970 (1979)Google Scholar
- (7).S.E. Barnes and A. Zawadowski, Phys. Rev. Lett. 51, 1003 (1983)Google Scholar
- (8).P.F. Tua, A. Zawadowski and J. Ruvalds, Phys. Rev. B29, 6525 (1984)Google Scholar
- (9).I. Tüttö and A. Zawadowski, to be published.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985