Transport and Mössbauer studies of the peierls transition in Fe-doped K0.30MoO3
Differential resistance dV/dI and 57Fe Mössbauer studies in 57 Fe-doped K0.30Mo03 single crystals are reported. Large hysteresis in the dV/dI curves are found. The Mössbauer data are consistent with three different Fe sites. Anomalies in the isomer shift and in the quadrupole splitting appear at 180 K for one 57Fe site.
KeywordsIsomer Shift Quadrupole Splitting Charge Density Wave Differential Resistance 57Fe Site
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.P. Pouget, S. Kagoshima, C. Schlenker and J. Marcus, J. Phys. Lett. 44, L–113 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Dumas, C. Schlenker, J. Marcus and R. Buder, Phys. Rev. Lett. 50, 757 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Graham and A.D. Wadsley, Acta Cryst. 20, 93 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Ghedira, J. Chenavas and M. Marezio, (to be published).Google Scholar
- 5.See for example, M. Eibschutz, D. Salomon and F.J. Di Salvo, Bull. Am. Phys. Soc. 29, 469 (1984); J.W. Brill, P. Boolchand and G.H. Lemon, Solid State Comm. 51, 9 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Dumas, A. Arbaoui, J. Marcus and C. Schlenker, in 'Proc. Int. Conf. on the Physics and Chemistry of low-dimensional synthetic metals', Abano Terme (Italy), (to be published).Google Scholar