Aspects of strong electron-phonon coupling related to the CDW transition at temperatures above it
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 217)
II. Static Properties of CDW Systems
KeywordsCorrelation Length Phonon Dispersion Vertex Correction Transition Metal Compound Order Vertex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D.E. Moncton, J.D. Axe and F.J. diSalvo, Phys. Rev. B14, 80 (1977)Google Scholar
- 2.C.M. Varma and W. Weber, Phys. Rev. B19, 6142 (1979)Google Scholar
- 3.C.M. Varma and A.L. Simons, Phys. Rev. Letters 51, 138 (1983)Google Scholar
- 4.W.L. McMillan, Phys. Rev. B16, 643 (1977)Google Scholar
- 5.P.W. Anderson and C. Yu, in the Proceedings of the International School of Physics, Varenna (1983); Phys. Rev.B29, 6165 (1984)Google Scholar
- 6.See for instance, S. Barisić, T. Labbe and J. Friedel, Phys. Rev. Letters 25, 919 (1970)Google Scholar
- 7.S. Englesberg and J.R. Schrieffer, Phys. Rev. 131, 443 (1963)Google Scholar
- 8.E. Abrahams, P.W. Anderson, D. Licciardello and T.V. Ramakrishnan, Phys. Rev. Letters 42, 673 (1979)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985