Order and frustration on a random topography
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 216)
KeywordsGaussian Curvature Corrugate Surface Hexatic Phase Core Energy Renormalization Group Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D.R. Nelson, Phys. Rev. B27, 5515 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.D.R. Nelson and B.I. Halperin, Phys. Rev. B19, 2457 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Rubinstein, B. Shraiman and D.R. Nelson, Phys. Rev. B27, 1800 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.J.P. Gaspard, R. Mosseri and J.F. Sadoc, Proceedings of the Conference on the Structure of Non-Crystalline Materials, Cambridge, England (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.J.A. Weeks in Ordering in Strongly Fluctuating Condensed Matter Systems. ed. T. Riste (Plenum, New York 1980).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Sachdev and D.R. Nelson, J. Phys. C, in press.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985