Effects of surface exchange anisotropies on critical and multicritical behavior at surfaces
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 216)
KeywordsSurface Transition Renormalization Group Equation Surface Anisotropy Ordinary Transition Multicritical Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.For a review and references, see K. Binder, in “Phase Transitions and Critical Phenomena”, edited by C. Domb and J.L. Lebowitz (Academic Press, London, 1983) Vol. 8, H.W. Diehl, J. Appl. Phys. 53, 7914 (1982), and the lectures of H. Wagner at this Conference.Google Scholar
- 2.H.W. Diehl and S. Dietrich, Z. Phys. B42, 65 (1981), Phys. Lett. 80A, 408 (1980)Google Scholar
- 3.K. Symanzik, Nucl. Phys. B190 [FS3], 1 (1981)Google Scholar
- 4.H.W. Diehl and S. Dietrich, Phys. Rev. B24, 2878 (1981); Z. Phys, B50, 117 (1983)Google Scholar
- 5.H.W. Diehl and E. Eisenriegler, Phys. Rev. B (to appear)Google Scholar
- 6.see e.g. D.R. Nelson, in “Phase Transitions and Critical Phenomena”, edited by C. Domb and J.L. Lebowitz (Academic Press, London, 1983) Vol. 7Google Scholar
- 7.H.W. Diehl and E. Eisenriegler, Phys. Rev. Lett. 48, 1767 (1982)Google Scholar
- 8.H.W. Diehl, S. Dietrich and E. Eisenriegler, Phys. Rev. B27, 2937 (1982)Google Scholar
- 9.S. Eichner, Doktorarbeit, Universitat München (1984), and C. Rau and S. Eichner, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- 10.D. Weller, S.F. Alvarado, and M, Campagna, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985