A time dependent secondary electron transport model
A model has been developed which gives explicit formulation of the energy, radial, time and angular dependence of outgoing secondary electrons, some of which were previously available only through Monte Carlo simulation. The cross-sections are arbitrary as well as the source. The model has been tested by evaluating some static characteristics and comparing them with other available experimental and theoretical results. The general agreement is fairly good. Numerical results for time dependence will be investigated next.
KeywordsSecondary Electron Elastic Scattering Steady State Production Neutron Transport Theory Solvable Partial Differential Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Sigmund, S. Tougaard, Springer Ser. Chem. Phys. 17, Springer Verlag (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Rösler, W. Brauer, Phys. Stat. Sol., 104 (I), 161–175 (II), 575–587.Google Scholar
- 10.J.E. Morel, Nucl. Sc. Eng., 71, 64 (1979).Google Scholar
- 14.B. Davison, Neutron Transport Theory, Oxford University Press (1957).Google Scholar
- 16.D. Roptin, Thesis (University of Nantes, 1975) (unpublished).Google Scholar