The complexity of cubical graphs
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 172)
KeywordsFinite Automaton Edge Coloring Proper Coloring Embed Graph Exact Cover
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Dj]D. J. Djocovic, Distance-preserving subgraphs of hypercubes, J. Combinatorial Theory Ser. B 14 (1973), 263–267.Google Scholar
- [GG]M. R. Garcy & R. L. Graham, On cubical graphs, J. Combinatorial Theory 18 (1973), 263–267.Google Scholar
- [GJ]M. R. Garcy & D. S. Johnson, Computers and Intractability: A guide to the theory of NP-completeness, Freeman, San Francisco, 1979.Google Scholar
- [Ha]I. Havel, Embedding graphs in undirected and directed cubes, Proc. Conf. Lagow (1981), Poland.Google Scholar
- [HL1]I. Havel & P. Liedl, Embedding the dichotomic tree into the cube, Cas Pest. Mat. 97 (1972), 201–205.Google Scholar
- [HL2]I. Havel & P. Liebl, Embedding the polytomic tree into the n-cube, Cas Pest. Mat. 98 (1973), 307–314.Google Scholar
- [HM]I. Havel & J. Moravel, B-valuation of graphs, Czech. Math. J. 22 (1972), 338–351.Google Scholar
- [Ne]L. Nebesky, On cubes and dichotomic trees, Cas. Pest. Mat. 99 (1974), 164–167.Google Scholar
- [Pa]G. Papageorgiou, PH. D. Thesis, National Technical University of Athens, in preparation.Google Scholar
- [Pat]M.S. Paterson, Private Communication, March 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1984