On a class of live traction problems in elasticity
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 195)
KeywordsElasticity Tensor Live Load Surface Traction Strong Ellipticity Traction Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. CAPRIZ & P. PODIO-GUIDUGLI, Duality and stability questions for the linearized traction problem with live loads in elasticity. In Stability in the Mechanics of continua, F.H. Schroeder Ed.-Springer-Verlag Berlin-Heidelberg, New York, (1982).Google Scholar
- P. PODIO-GUIDUGLI, forthcoming (1983).Google Scholar
- W. NOLL, What is a “well-posed” problem in finite elasticity ? Italian-American Symposium on Existence and Stability in Elasticity, Udine, Italy, (1971).Google Scholar
- P. Podio-guidugli, Elastic bodies in a Signorini-type environment. In Contemporary Developments in Continuum Mechanics and Partial Differential Equations, G.M. de la Penha & L.A. Medeiros Ed.s-North-Holland Pub. Co., (1978).Google Scholar
- R.J. KNOPS & E.W. WILKES, Theory of Elastic Stability. In PH VI a/3, C. Truesdell Ed. Springer-Verlag Berlin-Heidelberg, New York, (1973). *** DIRECT SUPPORT *** A3418152 00007Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1984