Conservation laws and compensated compactness
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 195)
KeywordsGeneralize Entropy Hyperbolic System Admissible Solution Hyperbolic Setting Compressible Euler Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DiPerna, R. J., Convergence of the viscosity method for isentropic gas dynamics, to appear in Comm. Math. Phys.Google Scholar
- Glimm, J. and P. D. Lax, Decay of solutions of systems of nonlinear hyperbolic conservation laws, Amer. Math. Soc. 101 (1970).Google Scholar
- Friedrichs, K. O. and P. D. Lax, Systems of conservation laws with a convex extension, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA (1971), 1686–1688.Google Scholar
- Lax, P. D., Shock waves and entropy, in Contributions to Nonlinear Functional Analysis, ed. E. A. Zarantonello, Academic Press, 1971.Google Scholar
- Murat, F., Compacité par compensation, Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa 5 (1978), 489–507.Google Scholar
- Tartar, L., Compensated compactness and applications to partial differential equations, in Research Notes in Mathematics, Nonlinear analysis and Mechanics: Heriot-Watt Symposium, Vol. 4, ed. R. J. Knops, Pitman Press (1979).Google Scholar
- Tartar, L., The compensated compactness method applied to systems of conservation laws, in Systems of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, ed. J. M. Ball, NATO AS1 Series, D. Reidel Publishing Co. (1983).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1984