Chapter 6 Large sparse quadratic programs
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 165)
KeywordsSparse Matrix Feasible Point Cholesky Factor Space Method Matrix Augmentation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bisschop, J. and Meeraus, A. . Matrix Augmentation and partitioning in the updating of the basis inverse, Mathematical Programming 13, 241–254.Google Scholar
- Bisschop, J. and Meeraus, A. . Matrix augmentation and structure preservation in linearly constrained control problems, Mathematical Programming 18, 7–15.Google Scholar
- Fletcher. Practical Methods of Optimization: Constrained Optimization, John Wiley & Sons.Google Scholar
- Gill, Golub, Murray, and Saunders . Methods for modifying matrix factorizations, Math. of Computations 28, 505–535.Google Scholar
- Gill, Murray, and Wright . Practical Optimization, Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Gill, Murray, Wright and Saunders. Sparse matrix methods in optimization, SIAM Journal on Scientific and Statistical Computing, to appear.Google Scholar
- George, J.A. and Ng, E. . On row and column orderings for sparse least squares problems, SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, 20, 326–344.Google Scholar
- Lawson, C. and Hanson, R. . Solving Least Squares Problems, Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1984