Chapter 2 Large sparse linear least squares
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 165)
KeywordsQuadratic Programming Problem Cholesky Factor Full Column Rank Linear Manifold Nest Dissection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bjorck A. and Duff I. . A direct method for the solution of sparse linear least squares problems, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 43–67Google Scholar
- George, A., Golub, G., Heath, M., and Plemmons, R. . Least squares adjustment of large-scale geodetic networks by orthogonal decomposition, Union Carbide Tech. Report ORNL/CSD-88, Oak Ridge.Google Scholar
- George, A. and Heath, M. . Solution of sparse linear least squares problems using Givens rotations, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 34, 69–83.Google Scholar
- George and Ng . On row and column orderings for sparse least squares problems, SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis 20, 326–344.Google Scholar
- Heath, M. . Some extensions of an algorithm for sparse linear least squares problems, SISSC, 3, 223–237.Google Scholar
- Lawson, C., and Hanson, R., . Solving Least Squares Problems, Prentice-Hall, Englewood-Cliffs, N.J.Google Scholar
- Paige, C., Saunders, M. . A bidiagonalization algorithm for sparse linear equations and least-squares problems, SOL 78-19, Stanford University, Stanford Calif.Google Scholar
- Paige, C., Saunders, M. . LSQR: An algorithm for sparse linear equations and sparse least squares, ACM Trans. on Math. Software, 8, 43–71.Google Scholar
- Peters, G. and Wilkinson, J.H. . The least squares problem and pseudoinverses, Comp. J. 13,309–316.Google Scholar
- Weil, R. and Kettler, P. . Rearranging matrices to block-angular form for decomposition and other algorithms, Management Science 18, 98–108.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1984