OH maser emission as a probe of circumstellar envelope structure
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 193)
6. Workshop on Alpha Orionis
KeywordsMaser Emission Stellar Velocity Underlying Geometry Velocity Streaming Radial Velocity Versus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bowers, P. F. 1984, Ap. J., 279, in press.Google Scholar
- Bowers, P. F., Johnston, K. J., and Spencer, J. H. 1983, Ap. J., 274, in press (BJS). Bowers, P. F. and Morris, M. 1984, Ap. J., 276 in press.Google Scholar
- Diamond, P. J., Norris, R. P., and Booth, R. S. 1983, Astr. Ap. Letters, 124, L4.Google Scholar
- Johnston, K. J., Spencer, J. H., and Bowers, P. F. 1984, in preparation.Google Scholar
- Lane, A. P. 1984, I.A.U. Symp. #110, in press.Google Scholar
- Morris, M., Bowers, P. F., and Turner, B. E. 1982, Ap. J., 259 625.Google Scholar
- Norris, R. P., Diamond, P. J., and Booth, R. S. 1982, Nature, 299, 131.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1984