Multicolor photometry of the active G giant FK Com
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 193)
4. Active, Evolved Stars
KeywordsLight Curve Active Chromosphere Photometric Variability Broad Absorption Line Region Emission Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allen, C.W. (1973) in Astrophysical Quantities (Athlone, London).Google Scholar
- Budding, E. (1976) Astrophys. Space Sci. 48, 207.Google Scholar
- Chugainov, P.F. (1976) Izv. Krymskoj. Astrof. Obs. 54, 89.Google Scholar
- Ramsey, L.W., Nations, H.L., and Barden, S. (1981) Astrophys. J. Lett. 251, L101.Google Scholar
- Rucinski, S.M. (1981) Astron. and Astrophys. 104, 260.Google Scholar
- Walter, F.M., and Basri, G.S. (1982) Astrophys. J. 260, 735.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1984