Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 193)
Solar flux variations and concepts for a stellar photometric satellite
KeywordsTotal Solar Irradiance Solar Flux Photometric System Stellar Photometry Bolometric Magnitude
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Borucki, W., Scargle, J., and Hudson, H., 1984, in preparation.Google Scholar
- Claverie, A., Isaak, G.B., McLeod, C.P., van der Raay, H.B., and Roca Cortes, T., Nature, 282, 591.Google Scholar
- Hudson, H.S., and Willson, R.C., 1981, The Physics of Sunspots (eds. L.E. Cram and J.H. Thomas), p. 434.Google Scholar
- McGraw, J.T., Stockman, H.S., Angel, J.R., Epps, H., and Williams, J.T., SPIE, 331, 137, 1982.Google Scholar
- Willson, R.C., Gulkis, S., Janssen, M., Hudson, H.S., and Chapman, G.A. 1981, Science, 211, 700.Google Scholar
- Woodard, M., and Hudson, H., 1983, Nature (to be published).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1984