Factoring polynomials over algebraic number fields
We present a polynomial-time algorithm for the factorization of univariate polynomials over algebraic number fields. Our algorithm is a direct generalization of the polynomial-time algorithm for the factorization of univariate polynomials over the rationals .
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E.R. Berlekamp, Factoring polynomials over large finite fields, Math. Comp. 24 (1970), 713–735.Google Scholar
- 2.W.S. Brown, The subresultant PRS algorithm, ACM Transactions on mathematical software 4 (1978), 237–249.Google Scholar
- 3.A.J. Goldstein, R.L. Graham, A Hadamard-type bound on the coefficients of a determinant of polynomials, SIAM Rev. 16 (1974), 394–395.Google Scholar
- 4.D.E. Knuth, The art of computer programming, vol. 2, Seminumerical algorithms, Addison Wesley, Reading, second edition 1981.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Landau, Factoring polynomials over algebraic number fields is in polynomial-time, unpublished manuscript, 1982.Google Scholar
- 6.A.K. Lenstra, Lattices and factorization of polynomials over algebraic number fields, Proceedings Eurocam 82, LNCS 144, 32–39.Google Scholar
- 7.A.K. Lenstra, H.W. Lenstra, Jr., L. Lovász, Factoring polynomials with rational coefficients, Math. Ann. 261 (1982), 515–534.Google Scholar
- 8.A.K. Lenstra, Factoring polynomials over algebraic number fields, Report IW 213/82, Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam 1982.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Mignotte, An inequality about factors of polynomials, Math. Comp. 28 (1974), 1153–1157.Google Scholar
- 10.P.J. Weinberger, L.P. Rothschild, Factoring polynomials over algebraic number fields, ACM Transactions on mathematical software 2 (1976), 335–350.Google Scholar
- 11.D.Y.Y. Yun, The Hensel lemma in algebraic manipulation, MIT, Cambridge 1974; reprint: Garland Publ. Co., New York 1980.Google Scholar