Chaotic evolution of a system of weakly interacting ocean waves
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 189)
KeywordsInteraction Coefficient Forced Wave Equatorial Wave Fundamental Wave Couple Partial Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. W. Moore and S. G. H. Philander, Modelling of the tropical oceanic circulation. The Sea 8, 319–361 (1977).Google Scholar
- O. M. Phillips, On the dynamics of unsteady gravity waves of finite amplitude. J. Fluid Mech. 9, 193–217 (1960).Google Scholar
- F. P. Bretherton, Resonant interactions between waves. The case of discrete oscillations. J. Fluid Mech. 20, 457–479 (1964).Google Scholar
- E. Naether, Invariante Variationsprobleme. Nachr. Kgl. Ges. Wiss. Göttingen, Math. Phys. Kl., 235–257 (1918).Google Scholar
- P. Ripa, Weak interactions of equatorial waves in a one-layer model. Parts I and II. J. Phys. Ocean., (submitted for publication).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983