Remarks on the pyramidal structure
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 159)
KeywordsConnected Subset Input String Pyramidal Structure Surface Configuration Recursive Program
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aho A.V,Hopcroft J.E,Ullman J.D. Time and tape complexity of pushdown automaton languages. Inf.and Control 13:3 (1968)Google Scholar
- Aho A.V,Hopcroft J.E,Ullman J.D. The design and analysis of computer algorithms. Section 9.4. Addison-Wesley (1976)Google Scholar
- Cook S.A. Linear time simulation of deterministic two-way pushdown automata. Proc.IFIP Congress 1971.Google Scholar
- Rytter W. The dynamic simulation of recursive and stack manipulating programs. Inf.Proc.Letters 13:2 (1981)Google Scholar
- Rytter W. A note on the complexity of traversing a labyrinth. Graph Theory Conf. Lagov,Poland, february 1981Google Scholar
- Schonhage A. Storage modification machines. SIAM J.Comp. august1981Google Scholar
- Bird R. Tabulation techniques for recursive programs. ACM Comp. Surveys 12:4 (1980)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983