Properties of one-matrix energy functionals
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 187)
KeywordsIonization Potential Occupation Number Orbital Energy Reduce Density Matrix Energy Functional
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.An N-representable density is one which could be exhibited by a fermion system. A V-representable density is one which is in one-to-one correspondence with some local potential v.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Berrondo and O. Goscinski, Int. J. Quantum Chem. S9, 67 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Valone, private communication of a manuscript for publication in Phys. Rev. A. Google Scholar
- 25.R.A. Donnelly, manuscript submitted to Int. J. Quantum Chem. Google Scholar
- 26.The eigenvalues of a commuting pair of matrices can be related by an interpolating polynomial. Thus the eigenvalues of one matrix are functions of the eigenvalues of the other. This mapping is one-to-one in the case that the eigenvalues of one of the commuting pair are non-degenerate.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983