Instantons in the dynamical evolution of Fokker-Planck systems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 184)
KeywordsGauge Theory Dynamical Evolution Functional Method North Holland Publishing Holland Publishing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Caroli, C. Caroli, B. Roulet, J. Stat. Phys. 26, 83 (1981); 28, 757 (1982); 21, 415 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Caroli, C. Caroli, B. Roulet and J.F. Gouyet, J. Stat. Phys. 22, 515 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Coleman in International School of Subnuclear Physics, Ettore Majorana IX Course, A. Zichichi ed (Academic Press, New York 1975) p.1–76.Google Scholar
- 4.R. Rajaraman, “Solitons and Instantons”, (North Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam (1982)).Google Scholar
- 5.N.G. van Kampen, J. Stat. Phys. 17, 71 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Sakita, “Tunnelling Phenomena in gauge theories”, Kyoto lecture (unpublished).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983