Relaxational dynamics of spin-glasses near transition temperature
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 184)
KeywordsGlass Physic Heat Bath Freeze State High Temperature Side Random Quanti
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S.F. Edwards and P.W. Anderson, J. Phys. F6, 1927 (1976)Google Scholar
- 2.P.W. Anderson in “Ill-condensed Matter” p.162, Eds. R. Balian, R. Maynard and G. Toulouse (North-Holland Publishing Co., 1979)Google Scholar
- 3.A. Blandin, J.de.Physique 39, C6–1499 (1978)Google Scholar
- 4.A.P. Murani, J. Mag. Materials 5, 95 (1977)Google Scholar
- 5.D. Kumar in “Current Trends in Magnetism” p.388 Ed. N.S. Satyamurthy and L. Madhav Rao (Published by Indian Physics Association, 1981)Google Scholar
- 6.S.F. Edwards and P.W. Anderson, J. Phys. F5, 965 (1975)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983