Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 184)
Localization and diffusion
KeywordsScale Size Localization Length Random Potential Large Length Scale Mobility Edge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P.W. Anderson, Phys. Rev. 109, 1492 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.See,for example, Anderson Localization (eds. Y. Nagaoka and H. Fukuyama, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1982).Google Scholar
- 3.See, for example, Electronic Processes in Noncrystalline Materials by N.F. Mott and E.A. Davis (Clarendon; Oxford, 1979).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Abrahams, P.W.Anderson, D.C.Licciardello and T.V.Ramakrishnan, Phys. Rev. Lett. 42, 673 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.C.H. Hodges, P.F. Maldague, Phys. Rev. B. 23, 1719 (1981); M. Kaveh and N.F.Mott, J. Phys. C: Solid State Phys. 14, L177, L183 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.The ideas of Thouless on the relation between conductance and sensitivity to change in boundary conditions were very stimulating in this connection. See e.g. D.J. Thouless in Ill-Condensed Matter ed. R. Balian, R. Maynard and G. Toulouse (North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam, 1979) p.1.Google Scholar
- 7.B.L. Altshuler and A.G. Aronov, Sov. Phys. JETP 50, 968 (1979)Google Scholar
- 7.aB.L. Altshuler, A.G. Aronov and P.A. Lee, Phys. Rev. Lett. 44, 1288 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Paalanen, T.F. Rosenbaum, G.A. Thomas and R.N. Bhatt, Phys. Rev. Lett. 48, 1284 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Hertel, D.J. Bishop, E.G. Spencer, J.M. Rowell and R.C. Dynes ( to be published).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983