Gaussian stochastic processes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 184)
KeywordsStochastic Process Auto Correlation Function Gaussian White Noise Wiener Process Gaussian Random Variable
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Marcinkiewicz, Math. Z. 44, 612 (1939).Google Scholar
- 2.D.W. Robinson, Comm. Math. Phys. 1, 89 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.A.K. Rajagopal and E.C.G. Sudarshan, Phys. REv. A10, 1852 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.See Lectures by R. Vasudevan in these proceedings.Google Scholar
- 5.W. Feller, “Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications”, Vol.2 Wiley, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.N.G. Van Kampen, “Stochastic Processes in Physics and Chemistry”, North Holland, Amsterdam, New York, oxford (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.C.W. Gardiner “A Hand book of Stochastic Methods for Physics, Chemistry and Natural Sciences”. To be published, Springer (1983).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983