Relaxation of single domain magnetic particles
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 184)
KeywordsSingle Domain Magnetisation Vector Anisotropy Energy Single Domain Particle Magnetic Anise
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W.F. Brown, Phys. Rev. 130, 1677 (1963)Google Scholar
- 2.C.P. Bean and J.D. Livingston, J. App. Phys. 30, 120 (1959)Google Scholar
- 3.L. Neél, Ann. Geophys. 5, 99 (1949); Adv. Phys. 4, 191 (1955)Google Scholar
- 4.T.L. Gilbert, Phys. Rev. 100, 1243 (1955)Google Scholar
- 5.L. Landau and E. Lifshitz, Phys. Z. Sowjetunion 8, 153 (1935)Google Scholar
- 6.See also, S. Chandrasekhar, Rev. Mod. Phys. 15, 1 (1943)Google Scholar
- 7.R. Kubo and N. Hashitsume, Prog. Theoret. Phys. Supp. No.46, 210 (1970)Google Scholar
- 8.H.A. Kramers Physica 7, 284 (1940), see also articles by S. Dattagupta and V. Srinivasan in this volumeGoogle Scholar
- 9.D. Kumar and S. Dattagupta, to be published in J. Phys. C (1983)Google Scholar
- 10.N.G. Van Kampen, J. Stat. Phys. 17, 71 (1977)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983