Second harmonic generation in a resonant cavity
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 182)
KeywordsPeriodic Solution Harmonic Generation Nonlinear Medium Resonant Cavity Secular Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Bloembergen Nonlinear Optics (Benjamin, NY, 1965).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Yariv Introduction to Optical Electronics 2nd ed. (Holt, Rinehart and Winston, NY, 1976).Google Scholar
- 4.D.F. Walls, P.D. Drummond and K.J. McNeil in Optical Bistability ed. by C.M. Bowden, M. Ciftan and M.R. Robl (Plenum, NY, 1981).Google Scholar
- 5.P.D. Drummond, K.J. McNeil and D.F. Walls, Optica Acta 27 (1980) 321; 28 (1981) 211.Google Scholar
- 8.P. Mandel and T. Erneux, Optica Acta 29 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Iooss and D.D. Joseph Elementary stability and bifurcation theory (Springer Verlag, Heidelberg, 1980).Google Scholar
- 10.P. Mandel, Phys. Letters A83 (1981) 207.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983