Construction of the dynamical symmetry group of the relativistic harmonic oscillator by the Infeld-Hull factorization method
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 180)
Session IV — Symmetry Breaking Group Contraction and Extension and Bifurcation
For the model of the harmonic oscillator in the relativistic configurational -representation the quantum number ℓ raising and lowering operators are found and the dynamical symmetry group is constructed by the Infeld-Hull factorization method.
KeywordsHarmonic Oscillator Symmetry Operator Closed Algebra Orbital Quantum Number Relativistic Harmonic Oscillator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L.Infeld and T.E.Hull. Rev.Mod.Phys., 23, 21 (1951)Google Scholar
- 2.R.Hermann. Journ.Math.Phys., 22, 1163 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A.D.Donkov, V.G.Kadyshevsky, M.D.Mateev and R.M.MirKasimov. Theoreticheskaya i mathematicheskaya physics, 8, 61 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.H.M.Atakishiyev, R.M.Mir-Kasimov and Sh.M.Nagiyev. Proceedings of the IV International seminar on high energy physics and quantum field theory, vol.2. Protvino, 1981.Google Scholar
- 5.V.G.Kadyshevsky, R.M.Mir-Kasimov and N.B.Skachkov. Nuovo Cimento, 55A, 233 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A.O.Barut. Dynamical Groups and Generalized Symmetries in Quantum Theory. Christchurch, New Zealand, 1971.Google Scholar
- 7.I.A.Malkin, V.I.Man'ko. Dynamical symmetries and coherent states of quantum systems, “Nauka”, Moscow,1979.Google Scholar
- 8.N.M.Atakishiyev, R.M.Mir-Kasimov, Sh.M.Nagiyev. JINR preprint E2-12367, Dubna; Theoreticheskaya i mathematicheskaya physics, 44, 47 (1980).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983