Q =I3 + 12Y. WHY?
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 180)
Session V — Elementary Particles, Grand-Unification, Gauge Theories
A slightly different formulation of the standart SU(2)xU(1) theory is proposed, that makes some calculations more transparent without changing physical results.
KeywordsGauge Theory Basis Vector Mass Matrix Invariant Form Physical Result
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- For a pedagogical presentation see for instance: J. Iliopoulos: An Introduction to Gauge Theories, CERN 76–11 (1976); J.C. Taylor: Gauge Theories and Weak Interactions, Cambridge University Press 1976.Google Scholar
- S. Weinberg: Phys. Rev. D7, 1068 (1973).Google Scholar
- T. Schücker: Z. Phys. C12, 81 (1982).Google Scholar
- H. Georgi, H.R. Quinn and S. Weinberg: Phys. Rev. Lett. 33, 451 (1974).Google Scholar
- P. Binétruy and T. Schücker: Z. Phys. C7, 35 (1980).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983