Space group representations for crystal structure types
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 180)
Session IV — Crystal Groups and their Representations
KeywordsBrillouin Zone Point Group Rock Salt Kronecker Product Symmetry Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Norman F.M. Henry and Kathleen Lonsdale (eds.), International Tables for X-ray Crystallography, Vol. I: Symmetry Tables. 3rd edn. (Birmingham: The Kynoch Press, 1969).Google Scholar
- L.L. Boyle and J.E. Lawrenson, The origin dependence of the Wyckoff site description of a crystal structure, Acts. Crystallographiea (A), 29, 353–357 (1973).Google Scholar
- L.L. Boyle and J.E. Lawrenson, The dependence of the Wyckoff site description of a crystal structure on the labelling of the axes, Communications to the Royal Society of Edinburgh (Physical Sciences), 1, 169–175 (1978).Google Scholar
- L.L. Boyle, Atom and Bond representations, Europhysics Conference Abstracts, 16, 8 (1976).Google Scholar
- Kerie F. Green, Representation Theory of Finite Groups, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Kent at Canterbury, (1976) pp. 16–64.Google Scholar
- B.L. Davies and A.P. Cracknell, Kronecker Product Tables, Vol. 2: Wave Vector Selection Rules and Reductions of Kronecker Products for Irreducible Representations of Orthorhombic and Cubic Space Groups. (New York:Plenum Press, 1979). pp. 141–918.Google Scholar
- A.P. Cracknell and B.L. Davies, Kronecker Product Tables, Vol. 3: Wave Vector Selection Rules for Irreducible Representations of Triclinic, Monoclinic, Tetragonal and Hexagonal Space Groups.(New York:Plenum Press, 1979). pp. 147–872.Google Scholar
- B.L. Davies and A.P. Cracknell, Kronecker Product Tables, Vol. 4: Symmetrized Powers of Irreducible Representations of Space Groups. (New York: Plenum Press, 1980). pp. 1–35, 159–542.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983