Generalized Kerr-Schild transformation
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 180)
Session III — Gravity, Supergravity, Supersymmetry
KeywordsWeyl Tensor Einstein Field Equation Null Direction Local Lorentz Transformation Pure Radiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Basilis C.Xanthopoulos, J.Math.Phys. 19, 1607 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A.H.Taub, Annals of Physics, 134, 326 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.Martin Walker, “On the positivity of total gravitational energy at retarded times “Lectures at the 1982 Les Houches Summer School on gravitational radiation. Max-Planck Preprints, MPA 19,Garching bei München, May 1982.Google Scholar
- 4.C.S.Talbot, Commun.Math.Phys. 1345(1969).Google Scholar
- 5.I.Robinson and J.R.Robinson, Int.J.Theor.Phys. 2, 231 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.L.P.Hugston, Int.J.Theor.Phys. 4, 267 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.H.Stephani, J.Phys. A12, 1045 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A.H.Bilge and M.Gürses, “Adding a A-term to pp-wave solutions of Einstein field equations”, Poster presented at the XI.International Colloquium on Group Theoretical Methods in Physics, Istanbul, Turkey (1982).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983