Low-temperature magnetocapacitance measurements on n-type silicon: Spin-dependent electrical polarizabilities of donor clusters
Magnetocapacitance measurements on Si:P and Si:As samples have been made in a dilution refrigerator in the temperature range 60MK to lK with magnetic fields to 19 Tesla. A break between low field B2 behavior and Bn (n<1) behavior shifts to lower fields as the temperature is lowered and also becomes increasingly sharp. The results support the concept of spin-dependent polarizabilities of donor clusters. the concept of spin-dependent polarizabilities of donor clusters.
KeywordsZeeman Effect Dilution Refrigerator Diamagnetic Behavior Dielectric Response Function Donor Binding Energy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Chroboczek, J.A., Phil. Mag. 42 (1980) 933.Google Scholar
- 5.Andres, K., Bhatt, R. N., Goalwin, P., Rice, T. M., and Walstedt, R. E., Phys. Rev. B24 (1981) 244.Google Scholar
- 6.Castner, T. G., Dexter, D. L., and Druger, S. D., Phys. Rev. A24 (1981) 2897.Google Scholar
- 11.New, D. and Castner, T. G., Proc. 16 Int. Conf. on Phys. of Semiconductors, Montpellier, France (1982).Google Scholar
- 12.Lipari, N.O. and Dexter, D. L. Phys. Rev. B18 (1978) 1346.Google Scholar