Fermi surface properties of Pb71Sn29Te above and below the structural phase transition
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 177)
Narrow Gap Materials
KeywordsFermi Surface Structural Phase Transition Anisotropy Ratio Distorted Phase Amplitude Curve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Bangert, E. “Physics of Narrow Gap Semiconductors” Proceedings Linz 1981, p.216 (Springer Verlag 1981).Google Scholar
- (2).Bangert, E. Private communication 1982.Google Scholar
- (3).Jantsch, W. et al. Ferroelectrics 38, 905 (1981).Google Scholar
- (4).Allgaier, R.A. The Hall Effect and Its Applications p.389 ed C.L. Chien and C.R. Westgate (Plenum Press, New York and London 1981).Google Scholar
- (5).Murase, E. et al. Tnst. Phys. Conf. Series 43 p.437, 1979.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983