Infrared emission due to the magnetoelectric-photo effect in InSb
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 177)
Properties of Indium-Antimonide in High Magnetic Fields
Nonlinear infrared emission from n-InSb due to the magnetoelectric-photo effect, having a central wavelength nearly equal to the energy gap, has been observed in the temperature range from 80 to 300 K.
KeywordsHigh Magnetic Field Radiative Recombination Transverse Magnetic Field Infrared Emission Current Curf
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T.Morimoto and M.Chiba, Phys. Lett. 85A, 395 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.J.I.Pankove, Optical processes in semiconductors, Chaps. 6 and 9 (PrenticeHall, NJ, 1971).Google Scholar
- 7.T.Morimoto, Bull. Inst. Atomic Energy, Kyoto Univ. 59, 32 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.T.Morimoto, M.Yamamoto and J.Kawamoto, Phys. Lett. 49A, 261 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.T.Morimoto, Phys. Lett. 50A, 183 (1974).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983