A geometrical foundation of a unified field theory
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 176)
Contributions by Mail
KeywordsVector Space Field Equation Covariant Derivative Base Space Gauge Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).A. Einstein and W. Mayer, Sitzber. Preues. Akad. Wiss. 1931, p. 541; 1932, p.130Google Scholar
- 2).Th. Kaluza, Sitzber. Preuss. Akad. Wiss. 1921, p. 966Google Scholar
- 3).Work along them lines is now in progress.Google Scholar
- 4).The general case will be presented in a separate publication elsewhere.Google Scholar
- 5).These symbols play the role of gauge fields (see section IV)Google Scholar
- 6).For P = 1 we get the Maxwell fields considered by Einstein and Mayer.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983