“The gauge invariant effective action for quantum gravity and its semi-quantitative approximation”
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 176)
KeywordsQuantum Gravity Gauge Transformation Weyl Tensor Ghost Propagator Ladder Graph
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The dynamical variables (which in gravity theory are the metric components gμν) are denoted by φ i. The index i is to be understood as a combined discrete-continuous label. The implicit summation convention involves integrals as well as sums.Google Scholar
- 2.We use units for which ħ = c = 1 and a spacetime signature-+++.Google Scholar
- 3.B. S. DeWitt, Phys. Rev. Lett. 13, 114 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.I. B. Khrisplovich, Yad. Fiz. 2, 950 (1965) [Sov. J. Nucl. Phys. 3, 415 (1966)].Google Scholar
- 5.B. S. DeWitt, Dynamical Theory of Groups and Fields (Gordon and Breach, New York, 1965), Chap. 17.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983