Renormalization and scaling of non-Abelian gauge fields in curved space-time
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 176)
Quantum Field Theory in Curved Space-Time
KeywordsMinkowski Space Gauge Invariance Vacuum Polarization Renormalization Group Equation Renormalization Constant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. K. Leen (to be published).Google Scholar
- 2.D. J. Toms, preprint (Imperial College, London, 1982).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Faddeev and V. N. Popov, Phys. Lett. 25B, 29 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.T. S. Bunch and L. Parker, Phys. Rev. D 20, 2499 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Panangaden, Phys. Rev. D 23, 1735 (1982)Google Scholar
- 6.T. S. Bunch, Liverpool University report (unpublished)Google Scholar
- 7.B. L. Nelson and P. Panangaden, to appear in Phys, Rev. D (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Gross and F. Wilczek, Phys. Rev. D 8, 3633 (1973); Phys. Rev. Lett. 26, 1343 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.H. D. Politzer, Phys. Rev. Lett. 26, 1346 (1973).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983