Programming languages and logics of programs
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 148)
We prove the completeness theorem for a class of logics of programs. As corollaries of our result, we obtain the completeness theorem for a large class of extensions of PDL.
KeywordsModal Logic Propositional Variable Completeness Theorem Program Part Algorithmic Logic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Harel, D. First-Order Dynamic Logic, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1979Google Scholar
- Meyer, A. Ten Thousand and One Logics of Programming, Bull. of EATCS, N 10,january, 1980Google Scholar
- Mirkowska, G. PAL-Propositional Algorithmic Logic, Fundamenta Informaticae, to appear.Google Scholar
- Pratt, V. Application of modal logic to programming, Studia Logica, vol. XXXIX 2/3, pp 257–274Google Scholar
- Radev, S. Infinitary Propositional Modal Logic and Programming Languages, PhD Thesis, Warsaw University, Institute of Mathema tics,november 1981Google Scholar
- Rasiowa, H. Algorithmic Logic, IPI PAN Report No 281, Warsaw, Poland, 1977Google Scholar
- Salwicki, A. Formalized algorithmic languages, Bull. de l'Acad. Pol. Sci.-vol. XVIII, 5, 1970, pp 227–232Google Scholar
- Segerberg K. Applying modal logic, Studia Logica, vol. XXXIX No 2/3, pp 275–295Google Scholar
- Vakarelov, D. Expressibility of some "during" operations in PDL, unpublished manuscript, 1980Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983