On some extensions of dynamic logic
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 148)
KeywordsProgram Logic Modal Logic Deductive System Compactness Theorem Propositional Variable
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Creswell M.J.: A Henkin completeness theorem for T. Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 8 (1967) 186–190.Google Scholar
- 2.Fischer M.J., Landner R.L.: Propositional modal logic of programs. Proc.9th ACM Symp.on Theory of Computing Boulder,Col.(1977) 286–294.Google Scholar
- 3.Gallin D.: Intensional and higher order modal logic. North Holland Mathematics Studies 19 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.Mirkowska G.: PAL — propositional algorithmic logic. Fundamenta Informaticae, to appear.Google Scholar
- 5.Pratt V.R.: Semantical considerations on Floyd-Hoare logic. Proc. 17th IEEE Symp.on Foundations of Computer Science (1976) 109–121.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983