On the propositional algorithmic theory of arithmetic
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 148)
KeywordsRecursive Function Propositional Variable Semantic Structure Program Scheme Consequence Operation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chlebus B., On decidability of propositional algorithmic logic Inst.of Informatics Reports. University of Warsaw, 1979Google Scholar
- Malcev A.I., Algorithms and recursive functions, Moscow 1965.Google Scholar
- Mirkowska G., On the propositional algorithmic logic, Proc. of MFCS'79. Olomouc, Lecture Notes on Computer Science, Springer Verlag 74.Google Scholar
- Mirkowska G., Complete axiomatization of algorithmic properties of program schemes with bounded nondeterministic interpretations Proc. 12 th Ann. ACM Symp. on theory of Computing, Los Angeles 1980.Google Scholar
- Pratt V.,Salwicki A., personal communicationGoogle Scholar
- Rogers H., The theory of recursive functions and effective compitability, Mc.Graw-Hill, New York 1967.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983