Treatment of big values in an applicative language HFP
Translation from by-value access to by-update access
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 147)
KeywordsComputation Tree Output Attribute Initial Module Input Attribute Decomposition Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Backus, J. Can programming Be Liberated from the von Neumamm Style? A Functional Style and Its Algebra. Comm. ACM, 21,8(Aug.1978), 613–641Google Scholar
- 2.Henderson,P. & Morris,J.H. A Lazy Evaluator. Proc. of 3rd ACM Smp. on Principle of Programming Languages (1976)Google Scholar
- 3.Katayama, T. HFP: A Hierarchical and Functional Programming Based on Attribue Grammar,Proc. 5th Int. Conf. On Software Engineering (1981)Google Scholar
- 4.Katayama,T., and Hoshino, Y. Verification of Attribute Grammars. Proc. 8th ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (1981)Google Scholar
- 5.Kunth, D.E. Semantics of context-free languages Math. Syst. Theoty J.2(1968),127–145Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983