Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 173)
A note on irreducibility and ergodicity of symmetric markov processes
KeywordsDirichlet Form Quantum Mechanical Tunneling Symmetric Markov Process Irreducibility Criterion Symmetric Dirichlet Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Albeverio, M. Fukushima, W. Karwowski and L. Streit, Capacity and quantum mechanical tunneling, Comm. Math. Physics, 81 (1981), 501–513.Google Scholar
- C. Dellacherie and P.A. Meyer, Probabilites et potentiel, Theorie des martingales, Hermann, Paris, 1980.Google Scholar
- J.L. Doob, Stochastic processes, Wiley, 1953.Google Scholar
- M. Fukushima, Dirichlet forms and Markov processes, Kodansha and North Holland, 1980.Google Scholar
- M. Fukushima, On a stochastic calculus related to Dirichlet forms and distorted Brownian motions, Physics reports (A review sections of physics letters) 77, No.3, 1981, 255–262.Google Scholar
- Y. LeJan, Quasi-continuous functions and Hunt processes, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982